Prescott, Arizona is far enough away from the distractions and temptations of the big city life in Phoenix, but the locale is still equipped to offer access to services – medical, dental, educational, etc. – that small towns usually can’t provide. Not to mention, Prescott’s weather is much more mild than Phoenix’s, and we even see snow every so often during the winter. Yes, snow in Arizona!
We believe Prescott is the ideal location for our drug and alcohol treatment outreach. Prescott is known for its peaceful and safe atmosphere, similar to other Northern Arizona destinations such as Flagstaff and Sedona. However, unlike those two towns, Prescott has more rugged feel and is a more tight-knit community.
Prescott is also a haven for outdoor excursions, which we incorporate into our drug and alcohol treatment program. Such outdoor amenities in Prescott include:
The 1.5 million-acre Prescott National Forest flanks our town, and it’s known for ponderosa pines and endless hiking trails of all difficulties.
Outpatient Drug Rehab Amenities
Just a short drive away from our residential property, our outpatient offices are spacious, elegant and modern. We provide all transportation to and from the outpatient facility. This calm and healing environment is equipped with the following amenities:
- Several offices for individual meetings with counselors
- Three different large rooms for group therapy
- Ample seating, including leather loveseats, in various waiting areas
- Conference room with new chairs and roundtable
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF OUR FACILITY
Residential Drug Rehab Amenities
For the duration of our addiction treatment program, clients stay at a two-story corner property in north Prescott. This recently refurbished Victorian-style property offers the following amenities:
- Large living area spaces to hold meetings with up to twelve people
- Large, private study area
- Modern décor and beautiful furniture in living and lounge areas, including a new entertainment system
- All kitchen appliances and dishware provided
- Storage space for extra equipment and belongings
- On- and off-street parking
- Proximity to several higher educational institutions in the area
- Minimal adjacent properties
- Fenced-in backyard that elicits privacy