Reflections Recovery Center is committed to protecting the private information of every visitor of our website. This includes not allowing sensitive data fall into the hands of third parties and unaffiliated entities.
According to U.S. privacy law and information security, personally identifiable information can be used on its own or in conjunction with other information to:
- Identify in context,
- Or locate an individual person.
We only use such information for our own purposes, and not those of any outside entity.
Acceptance of Terms
Reflections Recovery Center may share your personally identifiable information with vendors and affiliate companies for relevant marketing purposes. However, we do not sell any personal information to third parties for their marketing efforts. We value the trust you place in Reflections Recovery Center, and we vow to maintain that trust by only allowing your information to be seen and shared by Reflections Recovery Center staff and our affiliates.
How Do We Collect Your Information?
Besides basic information that can be gathered from your IP address simply by visiting our website, you have the opportunity to share more specific information with us through our website in the following ways:
- Entering your email address to sign up for our newsletter
- Submitting personal information through one of our website’s contact forms
- Entering basic personal information to download one of our website’s digital products, such as an eBook
- Entering personal and health insurance policy information through our “Verify Insurance” form
- Starting a live chat with one of our representatives
What Kind of Information Can We Collect from You?
Other than transmitting location information from your home or mobile device when you visit our website, you have the opportunity to share the following types of information with us through various forms, pages and plug-ins on this website:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Information about your background and/or questions for us
- Street address*
- Social security number*
- Date of birth*
- Insurance policy information*
*Only if you fill out our insurance information form – or possibly through our chat feature
How Do We Use Your Information?
Any information you submit to us through a contact form, live chat, insurance form, newsletter sign-up or download request will be kept confidential, but may be used in the following ways:
- To improve our website so we can better serve you and those like you
- To better communicate with you and fulfill your customer service requests
- To follow up with you after the initial point of contact
- To inform you of a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature or campaign
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services
- To personalize the visitor’s experience and to deliver the type of content and offerings most relevant to you
How Do We Protect Your Information?
To date, we have put the following safety measures in place to protect visitors’ sensitive information:
- We do not use vulnerability scanning.
- We use regular malware scanning.
- Each website session is protected by secured networks, namely encryption via secure sockets layer (SSL) technology. All information you transmit per session is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have designated access rights and are sworn to keep such information confidential.
Reflections Recovery Center does not sell, trade, or transfer personally identifiable information to outside parties except with advanced notice to our users. “Outside parties” does not include website hosting partners and other entities who assist Reflections Recovery Center in maintaining our website, conducting our business, and serving our users. However, these parties are sworn to keep this information confidential.
In rare cases, we may release personal information only when it’s to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety.
Any visitor information that is considered non-personally identifiable may be provided to or shared with other parties for marketing, advertising, and other purposes.
Our website may include or offer third-party products or services on temporary or long-term bases. All third-party sites will have unique and independent privacy policies.
Reflections Recovery Center bears no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Even so, we always strive to protect our site’s integrity, and we welcome any feedback about such third-party links or sites.
957 Black Dr.
Prescott, AZ 86305