Outpatient Rehab Facility
Reflections Recovery Center is an outpatient rehab facility that offers residential programs for men from across the country. But those who live in Arizona can receive the same treatment and recovery services we include in our residential programs, while staying at home with their families. Our outpatient addiction treatment center will help to treat both the underlying causes of addiction, as well as teach our guests the skills they need for a full recovery and ongoing sobriety.
Outpatient Rehab Facility with Addiction Therapies
Our treatment office is among the best in the nation, and our services are available for residents and clients who commute to and from the campus. Not everyone responds to treatments the same way, which is why we offer so many different approaches to give our clients the help that they need in an individualized plan. During visits to Reflections Recovery Center, clients have access to:
- Psychiatric evaluation: This is a vital step to help determine a client’s mental state and underlying causes for addiction, which can add to the understanding of compulsive behaviors.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy: CBT is one of the most effective therapies for addiction. It works by gradually helping addicts overcome compulsions through practice.
- Dialectical behavioral therapy: This method focuses on removing harmful habits and temptations. People aren’t as prone to negative urges once they understand why such urges happen.
- Experiential trauma therapy: ETT focuses on actions more than words. Some people benefit greatly from the more hands-on approach.
- Psychoeducation: Both the client and his family receive valuable information on understanding and dealing with mental health issues.
- Motivational interviewing: This goal-oriented therapy works by encouraging clients and motivating them to alter their behavior.
- Emotional transformation therapy: This practice utilizes color, frequency, and multi-directional movement of the eyes to promote change and healing.
Ongoing Outpatient Addiction Treatment
Many men find our techniques so effective and life-changing that they continue their ongoing recovery with us in many capacities. This is including our outpatient services, ongoing treatment, and sober living.
If you’re in Prescott, Prescott Valley, Sedona, Flagstaff or Phoenix and are seeking effective outpatient addiction treatment, call us today to speak with an admissions representative. We can offer all of our program options including outpatient rehab through our outpatient drug and alcohol recovery facility.